The Lost Child

Laat je meevoeren in verhalen over een sterrenstelsel ver ver weg
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child

di nov 22, 2016 8:42 am

Chapter 1 - The Promise

Are story begins on Tatooine. Two people lie in the sand looking to the stars above them.

The girl, named Ramira, has dark brown, long, wavy hair. She is dressed in red and black. Her parents (and so is she) are on the Empire’s side. Her father was a Sith Lord and her mother works at Imperial Intelligence as a Cipher. They are not rich but not poor too.

The boy, named Arec, has blond curly hair. He is dressed in an off-white pants with a brown skirt and belt. Mostly he helps his father on the moister farm. His family is sided with the Republic. Arec’s mother was a former servant of house Organa on Alderaan. It is therefore they are not exactly poor.

She lie in his arms thinking of their future together.

Ramira
You know I will always love you right?

Arec
Of course. Why do you ask that?

Ramira
Well, we have been together for many years now and I’m just afraid that something will tear us apart.

Arec

No matter where I am, I will always love you. But I have that feeling too you know. My father and mother are aware of the fact that I am Force sensitive and I am afraid they want me to train on Thyton.

Ramira

What will you do then?

Arec

Refuse of course. Or you can come with me.

Ramira
You know I can’t. My parents won’t let me go. They are with the empire. You know that.

Arec has an idea and rises.

Arec
Let’s run away. I don’t need to train on Tython as long as I have you.

They share a long kiss. They wish they could be there for ever.

I have to go now but promise that you’ll meet me here tomorrow morning.

Ramira
I promise.

They share a kiss for the last time that night before they return to their homes. After they arrive they both start packing for their trip.

Ramira waits on the hill al morning. Every hour she gets more worried. What if something happened? What if he changed his mind? Then she decides to go to Arec’s house and ask for him. That’s something that took her a lot of courage because his parents are not fond over her because of her background.

She stands for the door. Waits for a second, unsure if this is the right thing to do but then she decides to pursue the plan. She knocks three times. His parents open the door.

Ramira
Excuse me but do you know where Arec is. He was supposed to meet me hours ago.

Arec’s Father (whit disgust)
Well, he’s gone now… If you must know.

Ramira (shocked)
Gone! Where?

Arec’s Mother
He left this morning on a shuttle to Tython. Didn’t he tell you? He has been planning this for over a week. He will be a Jedi someday. That was his biggest wish.

Her heart just broke in a thousand pieces of hearing that. Not only has he broke his promise but he also lied to her for over a week. She had a hard time looking tough and holding in her tears.

Ramira (still in shock, a bid emotional)
But he would have told me that.

Arec’s Father (very pleased with himself)
Well, he didn’t . And a Jedi can’t have relationships so that’s the end of that. Goodbye!

His father smacks the door into her face and leaves a heartbroken girl outside. A thousand thoughts fly through her head. How? Why? When? She leaves his house and goes back to their meeting spot on the hill. She sits there all day, until the sun goes down. All she can think or say is, but he promised. She is divided by emotions. She is sad and angry at the same time. He knew all this time and still he made a promise he could not kept. She leaves the hill and return home.

When she comes home she goes straight to her room where within a few minutes her mother (Elana) shows up. Her mother sits on the bed and says nothing for five minutes.

Elana (carefully)
Do you want to talk about it?

Ramira (While silently crying)
No.

Elana

Are you sure?

Ramira
No.

Elana
Is it about this boy? Arec right?

Ramira (more angry with every word)
He left. Just left. Without me. Without even telling me!

Elana
I think it’s time for you to go as well.

This was the last thing she expected her mother to say. Ramira looks at her mother.

Ramira
To Thyton? Wait… How do you know that I am force sensitive too?

Elana
Your father was a Sith Lord at the Sith Academy on Korriban. On one day, one of his students turned on him and killed your father. It is a common thing that Apprentices try to kill there master just to show how powerful they are. Your father thought that no one could defeat him. He was wrong. His arrogance was his doom. Maybe it is time for you to go to Korriban and be trained in the force as well.

Ramira thinks of what she just heard. She does not want to die at the Sith academy too but she also knows that when it comes out that she is force sensitive she will be send there anyway.

Ramira (angry)
Okay then. What’s left for me here. I’ll go. When does the next shuttle go?

Elana
Tomorrow morning.

Ramira
Then I’ll go tomorrow morning. And I will become more powerful than my father or Arec. I Promise.

End of Chapter 1
White - Ramira - Age 20.tif
White - Ramira - Age 20.tif (91.78 KiB) 948 keer bekeken
White - Arec - Age 20.tif
White - Arec - Age 20.tif (115.28 KiB) 948 keer bekeken
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The lost Child - Chapter 2

wo nov 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Chapter 2 - The departure

It is 17 years later and Ramira sits behind her desk in her own apartment on Dromund Kaas. In those 17 years Ramira has finished her training on Korriban and after a few years she got the title of Sith lord. She has defeated her master as it is custom by the Sith. In her last few years she has taken her own apprentice. Ramira is looking on a Datapad when suddenly a voice comes from the other room.

Halina
Mom?! Mom? Have you seen my Lightsaber?

A girl comes walking in. She has long light brown hair and is dressed in Black and dark purple.

Ramira
Maybe where you left it. I'm not responsible for your
stuff. What do I look like, your twi'lek slave!

Halina
Why does a conversation with you always result in a fight. …

Ramira
Stop whining… you know… Sometimes you look so much like your father.

Halina
About him….

Ramira
No. Don’t you dare.

Halina
But you never tell me anything!

Ramira
And I never will. I have my reasons. You just have to trust me on that.

Halina
You are a hard person to trust, you know that right. It’s just that I am 16 now and I have questions. A lot to be honest.

Ramira
I SAD NO!

Ramira unleased a storm of electricity while she sad that. It when to the whole room and eventually it hit Halina. A few seconds later Halina falls on her knees and screamed from pain. Ramira sees it but decides to do nothing. She regret her action right away but there is nothing she can do about it now and she don't want to show her weakness. Ramira decides to give Halina her Lightsaber. Halina knows her mother’s temper. More than ones did her mother choke her to keep her in line. But this has never happen before. Halina is scared by the action of her mother and without looking she takes the Lightsaber from her.

Ramira
Here it is. And… you better let it rest. Now go and bring me that Holocron I ask for apprentice.

Halina
Yes my lord. It may take a while though. The dune sea is not a small place.

Ramira
I do not expect you to be home soon but… be careful. Tatooine is overrun with sandpeople and womprats.

Halina
I will be careful, mo... my Lord.

But Halina does not go the shuttle port right away. She promised to meet a friend in a nearby cantina. A twi'lek girl named Ce'na. She works at the cantina as a dancer. They have been friends for almost 11 years. Ce’na is always happy and upbeat.

Ce'na
Halina there you are. I almost started a search party for you.

Halina
You know me. I’ll be alright. I had an argument with my mom. It
kind of got out of hand.

Ce’na

I do not want to know the details. Your mom is scary when she is angry. … So, are you ready for your trip to Tatooine? Heey! If you die can I have your R67 droid?

Halina
Of course you can but only if I die… So not if I get missing or anything.

Ce’na
What are you planning?

Halina
Nothing you need to know. It is for your own safety.

Ce'na
But your coming back right?

Halina says nothing and looks down.

Halina!!! You’re coming back, do you hear me. You’re my best friend. And by the way… Kaas City would be so boring without you.

Halina
I can’t promise anything. Look I have to go now but I let you know anything if I can.

Ce’na
Just be careful okay… and goodbye

Halina
Goodbye Ce'na.

It felt weird to say goodbye. Like it would be the last time they would see each other. Like they felt that something bad was going to happen. Halina walks to a counter on the spaceport. Behind the counter stands a boy. He is long and skinny and not much older than Halina.

Ticket Boy
Can I help you?

Halina
One ticket please.

Ticket Boy
Where to?

Halina looks to the board with destinations. She doubts for a moment until her eye falls on a particular planet and she gets an idea.

Halina
Nar Shaddaa please.

Halina knows that her mother will try to find her as soon as she realize that Halina is not where she needs to be and so Halina takes drastic matters.

And there is something else… (while choking the guy) If you tell anyone my location you’re a Deadman, understood?

Ticket Boy (while being choked)
I understand perfectly

Halina
Splendid

She gets her ticket and walks to the shuttle. The boy kept looking at her with fear while she walked away. She hates to hurt people and feels sorry for the boy she just left behind. But she also knows that her mother will stop a nothing to find her. There were not many people on the shuttle that day. She takes a seat in de back so she won’t be noticed too much. It took not long for the shuttle to arrive on Nar Shaddaa. She has never been to Nar Shaddaa before. Ce’na, who lived there as an child, often told story’s to Halina. She didn’t lie. It was big and there were lights everywhere. Enough to get a headache in less than a minute. She wasn’t planning on staying here anyway but needed this world to travel to her real destination. She walks from the Empires side to the Republic side of the Space station. Halina needed to buy a new ticket and walked to a counter. This time there was a women. The woman was like 30 years old and was looking a bit stern. She knew that she needed to play her tricks again to come aboard.

Ticket Women
What can I do for you?

Halina
One ticket to Tython.

The woman suddenly got a little nerves and Halina knew how to break her.

Ticket Woman
Uh… No.

Halina
What did you just say?

Ticket Woman
I am not allowed to let Sith… or Sith in training go to Tython.

Halina
Well than you can consider this your first time…

Ticket Woman
But…

Halina
Or you want this to be the last ticket you ever sold.

The women who looked so tough was easily broken. She gave Halina the ticket. She didn’t need to hurt anyone and Halina knew that this was way too easy. Before she needed to kill anyone, she got to the shuttle. The shuttle pilot was standing in front of the shuttle. When she saw Halina she rushed to her. She was also a Twi’lek and just like Ce’na very upbeat.

Shuttle pilot
Heey, can I ask you something?

Halina
Just don’t stand in my way.

Shuttle pilot
I will not, believe me. What I wanted to ask is… well… are you Halina? You know… Apprentice of Lord Reevas?

She was way too happy and talked very fast.

Halina
You know me?

Shuttle pilot
Well my friend told you a lot about you. How cool you are and …

Halina
Your friend?

Shuttle pilot
Yes, Ce’na!

Halina
I could have known.

Shuttle pilot
Don’t worry. I am not gonna stop you or be any trouble.

Halina
Good to know.

Shuttle pilot
Welcome on the shuttle to Tython!

Halina walked in. A few minutes later the shuttle left the spaceport of
Nar Shaddaa and jumped into hyperspace.

Ramira - Age 37.tif
Ramira
Ramira - Age 37.tif (179.25 KiB) 943 keer bekeken
Halina - Dark.tif
Halina
Halina - Dark.tif (199.81 KiB) 943 keer bekeken
Ce'na.tif
Ce'na
Ce'na.tif (190.18 KiB) 943 keer bekeken
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child - Chapter 3

wo nov 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Chapter 3 - Redemption

Halina tries to think of what she might say to the Jedi council while the shuttle drops into hyperspace. What if they don’t believe me or if they send me back. She tries not to think too much about it and with a few minutes the shuttle docks at the spaceport of Thyton. All eyes are on Halina when she steps out of the shuttle. “She is a Sith” did she hear a girl say. “At least one with a dead wish” said the boy who was with the girl. Some Republic troopers come storming at the shuttle and holding Halina under fire. A lot of civilians flee and Halina takes out her Lightsaber. Behind the troopers stands the Spaceport Security Commander.

Halina
Wow, a welcoming’s comity. I am flattered. But I do not want to fight.

Commander
Then put down your Lightsaber. And tell us what you want on Thyton.

Halina does what the commander says and puts down her Lightsaber.

Halina
I seek the Jedi Order. I got something to ask them.

Commander
I am sure you do… but you will not ask them here. We are not authorised to let you through. Standard safety protocols. I’m sure you understand. On my mark…

The commander raises his hand ready to give the order to shoot. But before he can give the order Halina pushes them all back using the force. While the trooper try to stand up Halina is already there and with her Lightsaber and she kills every trooper, commander or guard at the spaceport. She flee out of the spaceport. She runs through the forest for a whole day when she finally got a glimpse on the Jedi Temple. She waited in the forest that night. She wanted to wait until it was quit at the temple. Unnoticed, she got into the Jedi Temple and waited behind a giant statue for all the council members to arrive at the Council Chamber. When they were all inside she entered but no one seems to be surprised to see her. Instead of that they looked at her without fear. There were four Jedi Masters around a large half round table

Grand Master Satele Shan
You see that we are not surprized. We all felt your presence as we entered. What is it you want from us?

Halina
A chance of Redemption.

Master Bakarn
Why? If we may ask.

Halina
Because ... My whole life I have been walking a path that was chosen for me. Killing people because others wanted it. Okay, some of them had it coming but still…

She soon realised that that was not the smartest thing to say and continues.

I want to learn the other way. The Jedi way.

Master Keadan
Why should we trust you? You could just use this as a scam to betray us all in the end. Give us one good reason to believe you.

Halina looks at all the masters and thinks. Then she looks down and her eye falls on her Lightsaber. She takes it from her belt but does not put it on. Instead she throws it on the table.

Halina
Because I asked.

Master Helid
That’s enough for me.

Everyone looks surprised to the Jedi that so suddenly stands behind Halina. She looks behind her to see who dared to sneak up on her. The man looked wise but not old at all. Somewhere between 35 and 40 years old. He had blond curly hair and a small beard.

I am sorry if I interrupted something. I was just here to deliver a message. A Sith apprentice killed all the guards on the spaceport at her arrival.

He looks at Halina.

I guess that was your handy work.

Halina
They wanted to shoot me. I only defended myself. I did nothing wrong. Well... Accept killing them maybe... See why I need help. I want to change. By the way... Who are
you?

Grand Master Satele Shan
This is master Helid. One of our advanced Masters. I think it is appropriate if we discuss your request. You can wait outside until we are done.

Halina waits outside of the chamber. Her presence took a lot of attention. Some Padawans flee when they saw her. After hours of waiting she sits down against the door. She could hear them talking. The voices were too soft to hear what they were talking about. Inside the chamber, the council members are still faced with a dilemma. Some masters stand behind her but not all masters believe she comes with good intentions.

Master Bakarn
She could be a treat to all of us.

Master Helid
We have to give her a chance. She is young and I can feel she is willingly. She is also very strong with the force. Stronger then I have ever seen.

Grand master Satele Shan
Your right. If we not make her an ally she will become a very powerful enemy.

Master Helid

Exactly.

Grand Master Satele Shan
Then we agree. We will give her the chance. And I think it is wise if you train her, Master Helid. You are infect the one who trust her most. She will need that.

Master Helid
That will be alright. I feel a special connection with her. Don't know why yet. But I will train her the best I can.

Suddenly the door sweeps open and Halina stands up as fast as she can. She walks in thinking all of her fears would come true. If the Jedi don't let her in she has no other choice but to turn back. She has no idea how long it would take before she failed but when she does, it will be fatal.

Grand Master Satele Shan

We have come to an agreement. We decided to except your request for training.

Halina
Really?! Yes! Oh... thank you.

She was so happy she could not consume her emotions. A wave of relief flowed out of her and it felt like there was a weight falling of her shoulders.

Grand Master Satele Shan
Master Helid will be your new teacher. From now on you’ll be his Padawan.

Halina
What is a Padawan?

Grand Master Satele Shan

A Padawan is what you call apprentice. A student of the force.

Master Helid
Your training starts tomorrow. But first we will get you something proper to wear. Come...

Halina follows Master Helid as they walk out of the camber and through the halls.

Halina
Are these new clothes really necessary? I like what I'm wearing now.

Master Helid
Your clothes are way too... How to say this nice? ... Standing out. You don’t want to scare people away all the time, do you?

Halina
I guess not.

Master Helid
A Jedi doesn’t need much. These ropes will be enough. Get some rest or explore the Temple. I would go to the library if I were you. I see you tomorrow at sunrise. Meet me outside the Council Chambers.

Halina
Very well Master. And.. Thank you… again.

Both feel strange. Like they want to say something but don’t know what. They both feel the special connection that they share but say nothing. How could they feel anything this strong with someone they never met. Let alone someone from the other side. They Look at each other deeply like they try to pull the answers out of each other.

Master Helid
You’re welcome.

Master Helid walks into his own chamber. Immediately he walks to a closet. On the closet stand a Holoprojector with the image of a girl with a lovely smile. Master Helid was clearly hurt by seeing her image and went meditating, preparing himself for the next day.
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child - Chapter 4

wo nov 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Chapter 4 - New Light
White - Halina Light.tif
White - Halina Light.tif (181.13 KiB) 941 keer bekeken
Master Helid
Good morning Padawan.

Halina
Good morning Master. Surprises me to see that you still recognize me.

Master Helid
That is easier than you might think. You made quit an impression yesterday.

He feels that she becomes uncomfortable about the subject and continues.

Let us start by showing you around. We begin outside.

The two start talking as they walk outside.

Your appearance has changed… in a good way.

Halina
I feel strange in this new … Clothes? I feel like I am dressed in my bed sheets.

Master Helid (joking)
Now that you say it… your right.

Halina (slightly amused)
Very funny.

Master Helid
Before we begin your training you must know that it is gonna be a challenge for the both of us.

Halina
Why is that? Haven’t you trained people before?

Master Helid
Yes. But I have never trained a Sith.

Halina
Apprentice.

They stop walking on a quiet training spot. Halina looks at Master Helid with an offended look.

I am not a Sith yet. I will never be.

He can feel that she is scared. Something that concerns him deeply and yet give him comfort. Since the moment they met he can feel her emotions so strong, like they are his own.

Master Helid
What made you decide to leave?

Halina
You should have seen my master. She was scary. And powerful. And scary.

Master Helid
You already said that.

Halina
Exactly… But yesterday… I asked her something and she didn’t wanted to answer. So I stood up for myself and…

Master Helid
And?

Halina
And then she turned on me. She fired a Force lightning at me.

They both feel the pain of betray and sadness. Suddenly Halina gets very angry and Master Helid feels the change.

I was loyal to her and she hurt me for asking something. I wanted to go for a long time and this was the drop. So I went straight here. It is my only shot. If I go back…

The fear takes it over from the anger.

If I go back she kills me.

He can feel that she never learned to control her emotions and from that thought he gets an idea.

Master Helid
I know were to work on first. Your Emotions. It is important that you can act without being interfered by hate, anger or fear. These emotions lead to the dark side. Also… a Jedi can’t have attachments such as love.

Halina
Why?

Master Helid

You don’t think clearly and when that love breaks you will fall into hate or anger. Remember, There are no emotions, there is peace…

Halina

But I thought peace is a lie

Master Helid

What?

Halina

Well, that is what I've always learned. The code:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The force shall free me

There is a long silence while Master Helid tries to proses what he just heard. Halina gets uncomfortable again.

Master Helid
Don’t get mad but that is a bit of a stupid code, don’t you think.

Halina

Yes. I never believed in it too. But that is what I’ve always learned.

Master Helid

We have a code too but it is nothing like your code.

There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death, there is the force

Halina
Interesting.

Master Helid
It is indeed. I’m gonna finish my tour with you and then I think it is wise if I let you study the way of the force first.

Halina
I would love to learn a new way.

The records and books in the library were fascinating. The thing she already knew were set in a whole new light. But she really loved the new things she learned. For a week she sat in the library. Sometimes she was missing and they found her with her nose in a book. She kept having problems with her emotions. That became very clear during her other training sessions. Mostly the one where they meditated. After 2 weeks of studying the force, the Jedi ways and combat technics, Master Helid took Halina to an open place in the forest around the Jedi Temple. They sit against each other on the ground with their eyes close trying to meditate on the force.

Master Helid
Try to concentrate on your emotions.

Halina
I am.

Master Helid
You’re not trying hard enough.

Suddenly, Halina is in tears.

Halina (while crying)

But I'm trying. Really.

Shocked, he opens his eyes. It stays silent for a moment while Halina cries. He felt her fear but didn't knew it was this bad. Never did he saw her so venerable. Nothing like the Sith apprentice he met. He rises from the ground and so does she.

Master Helid
Wanna tell me what's wrong?

Halina
She is probably looking for me right now. What if she finds me? I'm not strong enough.

Master Helid
Who will find you?

Halina
My old master.

Master Helid
You think she is looking for you? Didn't you say that she hurt you for standing up for yourself. Doesn’t sound like someone who would go looking for you.

Halina
She is looking for me... I just know it... She comes closer every day.

Master Helid
You can feel her presence?

Halina
After working with her for years? Yes! She will probably kill me when she finds me here.

Master Helid
Try to concentrate on the present. Let the force guide you. And if she finds you... I will protect you… Don't say this to Master Satele but… a grow fond over you. Nothing is gonna happen.

Halina
Thank you master.

Master Helid
Call me Arec.
[attachment=1]White - Arec - Age 37.tif[/attachment]
Suddenly a shuttle comes out of nowhere and lands a few meter from them.
Bijlagen
White - Arec - Age 37.tif
White - Arec - Age 37.tif (254.95 KiB) 941 keer bekeken
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child - Chapter 5

wo nov 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Chapter 5 - The Search

One day before… Ramira looks outside the window. Her thoughts are everywhere at once and yet at the same subject. Her deep thinking gets interrupted by a call from her Holoterminal.

Elana
Hello Ramira.

Ramira
Tell me, did you found her.

Elana
I got all my field agents working at the case as we speak. She has never been on Tatooine, that’s for sure. And I have no other reports from any of my agents. Not on Balmorra, Taris, Korriban or Nar Shaddaa.

Ramira
Do you think she might have gone to a Republic world.

Elana
With all due respect. She is not that strong and she is missing almost two weeks. If she has gone there, I assume she’s dead.

Ramira
That’s my fear as well. But I will still look for her.

Elana
I will alert agents on Corellia and Coruscant, just for sure. Shall I inform my agents on Tython too?

Ramira
No. She can’t be that stupid.

Elana
As you wish.

Ramira
Thank you for your help but it’s not going fast enough. I’m gonna do some investigation of my own.

Elana
You will hear from me as soon as I know more.

Ramira
Thank you mom.

Elana
You see, working at Imperial Intelligence has benefits.

Ramira
I am sure it does.

Elana
Where are you gonna start.

Ramira
I’m gonna drink something in a nearby cantina… and maybe kill a dancer.

Ramira shuts of the Holoterminal as she walks away from it. Ramira talks to herself as she walks to her speeder.

There is only one person she would trust enough to tell where she is. She is too predictable… way too predictable.

A few minutes later she walked into a cantina that was surprisingly quiet. She went straight for the bar. Nobody in the cantina looked up from Ramira. Sith are quit common on Dromund Kaas. The barkeeper was an old, fat man.

Barkeeper
Lord Reevas, I haven’t seen you here for a long time. What can I do for you?

Ramira Reevas
I’m looking for a twi’lek girl. I heard she worked here as a dancer. What was her name? Kaila or something?

Barkeeper
You must mean Ce’na.

Ramira Reevas
Yes that’s the one!

Suddenly she came very close and whispers with a threatening tone.

Let her meet me in the back room. Oh… and it might get messy. But if you don’t do as I say it might get messier… Understood?

Barkeeper (nerves)
Yes, Lord Reevas.

He waited until she was out of side and into the backroom.

Ce'na! Get your ass over here.

Ce'na (whit sarcasm)
What can I do for my favourite boss, hmm?

Barkeeper
You only have one job and that makes me your only boss.

Ce’na
You are no fun.

The barkeeper turned sad.

Barkeeper
You a have a visitor kid. She's waiting in the backroom for you. Succes.

Ce'na had a bad feeling about this meeting. Her cheerful spirit was gone and nerves entered the backroom. After she closed the door, a hooded figure forced the lock and the door was sealed. Ce’na panicked and tried to open the door. Then she saw who the hooded figure was.

Ce'na (scared)
Lord Reevas...

Ramira Reevas
You know why I'm here. If you tell me , it won’t have to get messy.

Ce'na (braver then she actually is)
I don't know where she is!

Ramira Reevas
She must have told you something.

Ce’na (desperate)
She told me that she could not say where she was going for my own safety. Please let me live. I don’t know anything.

Ramira Reevas
Maybe you just need the right encouragement.

Ramira put her hand out and force chokes Ce'na. It didn’t took long for Ce'na to break. She pointed to her Datapad that lay at the table. Ramira let her go to look at it and noticed a message from her daughter to Ce'na a week after she went missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ce’na,

I still can't tell you where I am but I am fine. I met your friend. You really told
her a lot about me. I felt like a celebrity when I arrived. The stories you told are
all true. It is massive here. This is not where I‘m staying of course. Thank you
for trusting me. You are a real friend.

Greetings Halina
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramira Reevas
Who is this friend of yours she met? And what does she means with the story’s you told.

Ce’na
My friend she is talking about is a shuttle pilot on Nar Shaddaa. My home planet. I told her stories about it. Are you happy now? Can I go?

Ramira Reevas
That was not so hard, now was it? What is your friends name?

Ce’na says silent. She refuses to say anything more. Ramira shocks her with a force lightning. Ce’na crouches from pain.

I have more ways to let you talk, Do you wanna go over them?

Ce’na
Her name in Fiana, she works on the Republic side of the spaceport… I told you everything you wanted to know. You’re not gonna kill me are you?

Ramira Reevas

Love too, but the problem is… Halina will never forgive me if I killed you… But that don’t means that I can’t do this.

Ramira shocks her one last time but this time so hard that she passes out on the floor. She unlocks the door and walks into the cantina again.

She is your problem again.

Barkeeper
Yes Lord Reevas

She walks to her personal hanger on the spaceport. In the hanger stands a ship. She walks inside and starts the engine. She departs the spaceport of Dromund Kaas and leaves for Nar Shaddaa.

All Ramira can think is that she did go to a Republic world which makes her more furious with the second.

Once arrived on the spaceport of Nar Shaddaa, Ramira walks to the Republic side. She looks like she is on a path of war. On her way she kills everyone who’s walking to close. She walks to the first person she sees.

Ramira Reevas
Tell me where to find Fiana or die.

The boy looked terrified. He was al shaking from her appearance.

Employee
She is over there… Private shuttle 3… she is inside checking for technical problems.

To his relief she turned away without killing him or anybody else. The boy needed to sit down for a moment to revive from the shock.
White - Shuttle Pilot.png
White - Shuttle Pilot.png (87.09 KiB) 940 keer bekeken
In the meantime Ramira walked to shuttle 3. It was a small shuttle for private use. She could she a green twi’lek girl checking the board computer.

Ramira Reevas
Coming inside!

Fiana
Who is there? This shuttle is not ready yet… Oh a Sith. Ramira Reevas right?

Ramira Reevas
Good you know me. Now, bring me to my daughter.

Fiana
Your daughter? Oh… I see… promised her not to… Sorry.

Ramira Reevas
Do you prefer to stay alive?

Fiana
Yes pleas.

Ramira Reevas
Then you do as I say. Understood?

Fiana
I think so.

Ramira Reevas
Then let’s take this shuttle to… wherever she went.
Without saying anything more she starts the engine and leaves Nar Shaddaa. The shuttle went into hyperspace and stopped above Tython. She could feel her daughter very good now.

Ramira Reevas
Wait. I can feel her.

Fiana
Do you want me to dock at the spaceport?

Ramira Reevas
No. Go fly above the forest… Right there.

She pointed to an open spot in the forest. They come closer and closer.

Where are we anyway?

Fiana
Tython my Lord.

Ramira Reevas
So she was stupid enough… There she is! Land there… beside these two Jedi.

Fiana
Are you sure?

Ramira Reevas
Yes I am.
Maaike
Beheer
Columnist
Contacteer:
Beheer:

Re: The Lost Child - Chapter 1

wo nov 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Is dit een van de verhalen die op Star wars lijkt, of sla ik de plank nu mis? Ik kan nog niets over de inhoud zeggen, omdat dit pas het begin is. De speculaties komen altijd pas later :P

Waarom heb je voor deze opmaak van je verhaal gekozen? Ik had het idee dat ik het script van een toneelstuk of een film las, in plaats van een boek. Dit komt door de wijze dat je ze beschrijft aan het begin, maar ook de wijze waarop de dialoog gevoerd wordt. Net of het losse zinnetjes zijn en geen geheel vormen. Dit bedoel ik niet rot! Misschien heb je een hele goede reden, en is het meer als script bedoeld dan een verhaal?

Ik zag dat je alle onderdelen los hebt geplaatst. Het is de bedoeling dat je hoofdstukken die bij één verhaal horen in hetzelfde topic zet. Ik ga ze voor je samenvoegen ;) Ben in elk geval benieuwd hoe het verder gaat.

- In middels alle stukken gelezen en interessante rode draad. Ben benieuwd waar het heengaat.
It always seems impossible until it's done. Keep writing!
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

Re: The Lost Child

wo nov 23, 2016 8:04 pm

ik leg mijn schrijfstijl uit in mijn voorstel berichtje '' all about me''.
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child - Chapter 6

wo nov 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Chapter 6 - Last but not least

Ramira Reevas
Halina!!! What do you think you’re doing out here?!

Halina
Mom!

Arec Helid

Wait… Did you said mom?

Ramira Reevas

Really, your training with the Jedi?

Then Arec recognized her and can’t believe his eyes. His heart is filled with grief and pain to see what she has become. He tries to fight the emotions as he thinks, ‘’There are no emotions, there is peace’’. But it doesn’t work. The emotions are too strong.

Arec Helid
Ramira, is that you? What have you become?

It wasn’t until he said her name that Ramira recognized him.

Ramira Reevas
No! No way… of all the Jedi that you could train with, you had to bump into him.

Halina
You know him. Wait… why… who is he?

Ramira is not sure if she should tell. She looks down. Her heart is breaking from seeing him again. First she is filled with sadness but then she thinks of the promise he made, and broke. That sad feeling soon changed into anger. She is so angry that her eyes glow red and her fists are smoking like they are on fire. She looks up to Halina who is scared to see her mother consumed with so much darkness. Then Ramira looks at Arec.

Ramira Reevas
He’s your father.

Both Halina and Arec are shocked to hear that. For the first time Halina looks to her father. Arec and Halina finally understand what the connection is they felt for weeks. All puzzle pieces fit.

Halina
That’s why you never told me anything about him! My father is a Jedi?

Ramira Reevas
He is a weak and arrogant fool. Come with me now! That’s not a question!

Halina
No. I don’t want to go.

Ramira cannot believe what see hears. Her daughter knows better that to ignore her commands. She realises that this is all Arec’s doing. Ramia looks at Arec. Within seconds it’s getting harder for him to breath while Ramira slowly chokes him.

Ramira Reevas
You corrupted her and put her up against me. You’re gonna pay for that. I made a promise too you know. To my mother. I promised the day you left that I would become stronger than my father ever was and you will ever be. Shall we test that.

Arec Helid (while choked)
Ple…Pleas … Ra.. mi.. ra…

Halina is scared to fight her mother but can’t stand by while her mother kills her father. With a Forse push made by Halina, Ramira is blown away and loses grip on Arec. Halina rushes to Arec to see if her father is okay.

Ramira Reevas
Oh no.. You made your last mistake. I will teach you to obey, child.

Ramira comes storming at Halina ready to strike her daughter down with her Lightsaber. But Arec blocks her just in time with his own Lightsaber. The two are now standing against each other.

Well look at you, did all your dreams come true?

Arec Helid
Almost all of them. But I just saw that my biggest dream became a nightmare in 17 years.

Ramira Reevas
I’m gonna kill you anyway.

Arec Helid
I do not want to hurt you.

Ramira Reevas
Then you shouldn’t have left 17 years ago in the first place.

What follows is a fight that seems to take for ever. Both parents have no eye for Halina. She stands on the place where her mother wanted to strike her down. She looks at her parents and is frozen from emotions. Anger because her mother turned against her. Fear of what might happen to either of her parents. And grief because she know that one is gonna fall in this fight. She thought if she should fight along site of her parents but she could not pick a side. She grew up with her mother on a cold and hard world. And though it wasn’t always nice living with her, it is still her mother. But at the other side was the man she searched for so long. The man she longed to see since she was little, her father.

Arec Helid
I didn’t had a choice.

Ramira Reevas
There is always a choice. You choose to lie to me and leave me behind.

Arec Helid
What if I told you? Would you have come with me? Would you feel better if I broke up with you that night?

Ramira Reevas
We will never know, will we?

Halina had to do something. She could not hold in all the emotions anymore.

Halina (furious)
STOP!!!

She screamed so hard that it awakened a Force Scream which blew her parents over and a few trees broke in the process.

Halina (angry)
Stop it! Both of you!

Both parents are astonished of their daughters action. So much pure talent in the force had they never seen with her.

Since none of you are gonna give up I want to make a deal.

Ramira Reevas
I don’t make deals.

Halina
Well, than this is gonna be the first time… This is the deal. I will complete my training here on Tython and then I will decide which side I wanna be on.

Both parents look at each other and Arec realize that this is their only option.

Arec Helid
Very well, I accept.

Ramira Reevas
What if I don’t accept?

Halina
Then maybe… one day… you will find an empty bed once more.

Halina looks at her mother so serious that Ramira also understands that this is her only option.

Ramira Reevas
I am not happy with it… but if it is the only way… I accept.

Arec Helid
I think it will take approximately 3 more months for you to fully complete your training. Looking at your learning speed of the last few weeks.

Ramira Reevas
Fine. Then I see you within 3 months.

Halina walks into the private shuttle and stands in the opening looking to her daughter. Fiana starts the engine.

Halina

Thank you for understanding.

Ramira Reevas
Do I have a choice?

Halina
No…but still.

Ramira looks at Halina as if it is the last time they meet. Slowly the shuttle lift itself from the ground. Ramira looks at Arec with a look that betrays that she is still in love with him. Arec tries to say something to Ramira but the shuttle goes to fast and within seconds it is out of reach. Halina and Arec look at each other as soon as the shuttle is out of site. Both don’t know what to say.

Arec Helid (joking)
I think that was enough practice for today. How do you think about taking a vacation?

Halina (amused)
Let’s catch up first.

Arec Helid (amused)
I think we deserved that much.

Suddenly she realise. Before her stands the man she has been looking for so long. She does not look him in the eyes to prevent her from crying. But the tears come anyway and suddenly Halina runs to Arec to finally hug her Father. He accepts her hugging him and hugs her back.

Halina (joking)
This is not very jedi-like.

Arec Helid
I know. But nobody is perfect. Not even a Jedi.

Both start laughing as they return to the Jedi Temple.
Raven Heart
Pen
Beheer:

The Lost Child - Chapter 7 - Final

wo nov 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Chapter 7 - A decision to make

Halina stands on the place where her mother found her 3 months earlier. A lot has happened since then. She continued her training and has learned much. Arec tries to sneak up on her but fails. She waits until he is very close and just when he took a breath to say something she interrupt him.

Halina (amused)
You know you can’t sneak up on me. I feel you coming for miles away.

She turns around and looks to Arec, her father. She still has to get used to the idea. Even after 3 months.

Arec (while kissing her on the forehead)
I had to try.

Halina
You failed. Is there something you wanted to say? Or is it time for my next training and did I forget time again.

Arec (amused)
No, you’re not late at all. I came to tell that a wonder has happened.

Halina
Really.

Together they walk back to the Jedi Temple.

Arec
Me and your mother… we had contact over the holo… we talked a lot… explained thing… she yelled… a lot… but found ourselves in an agreement.

Halina
I’m surprised she even answered your call. I am curious though , what agreements?

Arec
For one… That we will not kill each other. Maybe even see each other for time to time.

Halina
And she agreed with that? Wow, that’s really a wonder.

Arec
Before I left her on Tatooine, we were in love. She still is. I felt that when she left us after the fight, 3 months ago.

Halina
And you? Are you still in love with her?

They enter the Jedi Temple and Arec walks towards his own chamber. Halina does not know where he goes but follows him.

Arec
I should not but I am. Seeing her again brought something up I thought to have buried.

Halina
That’s so sweet.

He opens the door of his chamber and stands in the doorway. Halina stays outside and looks in. Her eye falls on a closet with a Holoprojector. There is an image of a girl.

Is that my mother? When she was younger?

Arec takes the projector from the closet and shows it to Halina.

Arec
This is how I know her. She looks sweet, huh. A shame… that thing can’t be like that anymore.

Halina
You kept it all those years?

Arec
Yes... I did.

There is a one minute silence while they look at the holo.
hologram.tif
hologram.tif (49.06 KiB) 924 keer bekeken
Arec
Before one of us starts to cry… and that will be me… I have a message for you. The Jedi council wish to speak to you. Come and tell me what it was when you’re done. Okay?

Halina
I will go there now, thank you.

Arec sees how her daughter walks away. In secret he knows what’s gonna happen.

She walks into the council chamber, not sure of what she could expect. All the council members are present.

Halina
You asked for me?

Grand master Satele Shan
That’s correct. The last time we spoke was almost 4 months ago. You asked for redemption and we granted you that chance. We are pleased to see that you were honest. You show great power in the force. No Sith nor apprentice has ever been redeemed as fast as you have. You have a great will.

Halina
Thank you.

Grand master Satele Shan
We have spoken to your Master about everything that happened and about your progress. We have come to an agreement.

Halina still don’t know if that’s bad or a good thing and prepares for the worst.

We here by grand you the title of Jedi Master. Congratulations.

Halina
Wait… For Real? Thank you so much. This… means everything to me.

Grand master Satele Shan
We are glad to hear that. Your master will explain everything to you.

Halina
Thank you so much.

She walked to her father’s chamber. Her whole world looked different. She knew that she could not go home anymore. But she was not sure if the place she called home was home anymore. But the Jedi Temple didn’t felt like home too. She was faced with the decision she knew she had to make some day. She wanted both worlds. Both were not perfect but there wasn’t something in between. Is there?

Arec waits in his room for like an hour. Something like this normally took not more than 5 minutes. Suddenly he noticed a message on his Datapad. The message was send to Ramira as well. She was just waiting to hear something from her. But it would not be what she expected.

Dear mom and dad,
You might have already noticed that I am missing. I am not coming back to
neither of you. I cannot follow a path where I must kill others for no reason
or ban all my emotions for good. I promised you that I would pick a side after
3 months and I do. Since I don’t feel at home by Sith or Jedi, I am choosing for
me. I will follow my own way with my own rules and my own code.

There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side
There is only the Force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
There is passion, yet emotion
Serenity, yet peace
Chaos, yet order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lightning the way
I am the guardian of balance
I am a Grey Jedi

Lot of Loves Halina
[attachment=2]White - Halina Grey Jedi.tif[/attachment]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

From that moment they never heard from her… Never knew where she was… How she is doing… What she is doing… or if she is even still alive. They tried to send her messages back but she never answered. They were devastated and found comfort with each other.

The council was worried too. They were worried she might become a very big problem someday.

10 years later
Ramira wakes from a strange sound. Someone was banging on her door. She was surprised. No one visits her unless they have a dead wish. She didn’t open the door but stood before it.

Ramira
Who’s there?

Stranger
A friend!

Ramira
I doubt it.

She opens the door and sees Arec standing there. Beside him stood a young boy dressed in grey.

Arec
Hello love…

Ramira grabs his jacket and pulls him to her. They share a unplanned kiss.

James

Well… that’s something you don’t see every day.

Ramira (to Arec)
I might know where you come for… but who are you and what do you want?

James
I am James, I have travelled for 9 years with a girl I loved… and now she is missing…

Ramira
And why do you need us?

James
This girl I love… is your daughter… Halina.
White - Grey Jedi.tif
White - Grey Jedi.tif (147.27 KiB) 924 keer bekeken
To be continued
Bijlagen
White - Halina Grey Jedi.tif
White - Halina Grey Jedi.tif (138.6 KiB) 924 keer bekeken
CliveBarker
Vulpen
Beheer:

Re: The Lost Child

zo dec 04, 2016 7:50 am

Is it a screenplay? it's written very well, and the pictures give an idea how the characters look. Nicely done.

Terug naar “Science Fiction”